2/12/10

steps song



…..Steps song …

…..Jumping someone else’s train
Could change the weather even cause rain!
Prefer to feel this kind of pain
Than others steps follow in vain

Thinking positive in force
Will kill the light of dark horse
Orgasm happens when relax,
Joy no need be proved to max 
Ι love dark cause I love light
Either awake or sleeping tight

No fear about Waste of space
And waste of time does not exist
Existence‘s just a crazy twist

Doing lots of stuff, No hurry
And as usual comes in fact
Will simply look extraordinary
My magic random next free act

My steps in blue
My steps in gray
My steps in red
No boss to obey
I love my steps on subway
No need explain away

I love my steps
And every day
No rules but mules
Cause Rules are jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      
  δ.χ.........φόρα





 σημείωση:αυτό το τραγουδάκι ψάχνει ακόμα τη μελωδία του 
λόγω της πηγής έμπνευσης του, που ήταν το "jumping someone else 's train" των "cure", την αναζητά σε παρόμοιο μουσικό προφίλ...







4 σχόλια:

dodo είπε...

Εύχομαι να την βρεί την μελωδία του κάποια στιγμή, ρυθμό πάντως έχει σίγουρα.

Σ'ευχαριστώ που πέρασες από τα σέκοντς, σε ακολούθησα πίσω και βρήκα το δικό σου, δημιουργικό ιστολόγιο!

φόρα είπε...

καλώς ήρθες και από δώ λοιπόν
και καλές συνέχειες να χουμε!

darkdarling είπε...

thanks for stop by on dark darling's den. and I like your work out here very much as well. Excuse that I read English only.... : )

However, I prefer my steps no longer black n white.

Do enjoy each single step of your life.

ciao!

φόρα είπε...

dark darling i m so happy you saw my comment and passed by!

i hope you go on with your marvellous painting/drawing/writing/ feeling...
you are so talented!
........... have nice times!........